Via our payment provider Mollie we offer direct payment via iDEAL and credit cards Mastercard, Maestro, American Express and Visa.
In addition, we offer "Billink - Postpay" as a payment option. See the terms below.
With iDEAL you can be trusted, safe and easy to pay online. You calculate in the trusted internet banking environment of your own bank. Pay as you are already used to. Our animation shows you quickly what iDEAL is .
IDEAL offers you some benefits over other online payment methods:
- IDEAL is paid through internet banking, so trusted and secure.
- Pay with iDEAL immediately, you do not have to register, download files or create an account.
- You can use iDEAL directly if you are banking online at ABN AMRO, ASN Bank, Bunq, ING, Knab, Rabobank, Regional Bank, SNS Bank, Triodos Bank or Van Lanschot Bankers.
- IDEAL is easy and quick to use, all payment information is filled in for you and you will be notified immediately of the successful payment.
- You keep constant control and overview of your payment, the iDEAL payment is immediately visible in your billing summary.
Billink pay after payment.
Handy, pay when it comes to you within 14 days of payment.
When you choose Billink - Pay after payment as a payment method, Billink receives an E-invoice with payment specifications. You must make your payment by using this email.
"Payment must be made to Billink BV (hereinafter" Billink ") within 14 days of payment. After all, all rights arising from the claim are transferred to Billink, which will collect the claim. Your data is reviewed and registered by or on behalf of Billink. This information may, among other things, be used for the collection of claims and review of orders in the implementation of the affiliate organization's acceptance policy. Billink reserves the right to reject the customer's request for payment. The payment period used is a deadline. In the case of non-timely payment, the customer is in default of default and Billink is entitled to charge monthly statutory interest rate (including part of a month as a whole month) as of the expiration date of the invoice. Billink is also entitled to charge extrajudicial collection costs under the law of the customer. In the case of business customers, Billink is also entitled to charge reminders and remuneration costs to the customer, without prejudice to Billink's right to charge the actual costs incurred by the customer if it exceeds the amount so calculated. These costs amount to at least 15% of the principal with a minimum of 40 euros for consumers and 75 euros for companies. Billink is also entitled to transfer the claim to a third party. What is stated above in relation to Billink will also be transferred to the third party to whom the claim has been transferred. "